Queens should be okay with loving themselves in any way they see fit! This realization of ones self-worth can cultivate a young lady’s self-confidence, and in turn create a powerful sensual woman ready to take on the world. Thus, in the spirit of spreading love, light, and knowledge to our sisters: allow me to open up the much needed dialogue of self-love. The love you cultivate for yourself will inevitably grow to a love that will spread outwardly, and affect and encourage others around you to embark on their own journey of self-love. Simply put, It’s okay to show yourself some love!
SHOW LOVE TO LADY V – From the Internet to even your local grocery store, there is certainly no shortage of tips on nutrition and healthy eating. With all the additional hoop-la, it may prove to be difficult to weed out the gimmicks from actual helpful and factual information. We are sometimes led to believe that certain foods are healthier than they really are.
Did you know that yogurt is one of the top suggestions for food that women should consume when trying to achieve wellness below the belt? Continue reading to find out why this can be dangerously misleading for some women. The 2000 Dietary Guidelines recommend consuming at least two to three servings of dairy products daily, despite the fact that about 70% of African Americans are lactose intolerant (compared with only 25% of Caucasians) and may suffer from cramping, diarrhea, and bloating after eating dairy products. Check out Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine to learn more!
To keep Lady V happy and healthy: Hydration is key!
Not drinking enough water a day can cause low cervical mucous, which is made up of 90% water already.
Eating fresh fruits and vegetables are very beneficial ingredients to include in your diet to keep Lady V happy and healthy!
Check out my favorite fruits and vegetables that make Lady V feel good! You can thank me later.
· Sweet Potatoes! Sweet potatoes are great for Lady V. They contain vitamin A that contributes to maintaining healthy uterine walls which helps us produce hormones to stay vibrant and energized.
· Guava, Kiwi, and Oranges! These variety of juicy fruits are great for Lady V because they are full of vitamin C. This helps with stamina and keeps your sex drive going by removing the free radicals that disrupt normal sexual health.
· Avocados! A must-have! Avocados have the healthiest fat out there. It keeps hormone levels balanced, and it works best if eaten raw. Try it! It serves as a natural lube as well.
· Grapefruits! Another must-have! Grapefruit contains 90% water, and both vitamin A & C. It provides immune support, and strengthens the lining of your Lady V. Here’s a fun fact: Grapefruit juice can thin out cervical mucous which leads to higher fertility chances!
· Watermelon! Watermelon contains 92% water. It relaxes the muscles and serves as a natural lube. While you’re enjoying this delicious fruit, try eating the seeds too. Why? Eating the seeds from a watermelon will give additional proteins and fibers to our Lady V.
All Hail to the Kale! With a house full of laughter and good vibes some very dope Queens and I created magic! These Queens sense of freedom was very refreshing. These ladies helped to spotlight the benefits our Lady V's can have by eating fresh fruit and vegetables. No gimmicks. No flack. Simply eating clean to stimulate wellness below the belt can provide most of the essential nutrients your body may need. Kale contains Calcium that is great for our Lady V because it enhances blood circulation which speeds up stimulation, and it’s naturally blood purifying. Kale also is beneficial to eat if you want to lessen the intensity of those menstrual cramps.
Getting dandy with Dandelions! Did you know that Dandelions can help women improve their reproductive health? Here’s another fun fact: Did you know that the root of a Dandelion can be cleansing to Lady V? As dandelions cleanse and support organs like the kidney, liver, and gallbladder women experience better hormonal balance as excess estrogen, and unnecessary toxins are released. Cool right?
Last but definitely not least! Berries! Not only are these fruits packed with lots of water, but it is also very high in phytonutrients. Phytonutrients can serve as anti-oxidants, and provide many types of cell protection or provide the body with tools to repair damage and restore health. Check out The Feminine Review to learn more about the benefits of phytonutrients! Wow! Who would have known treating yourself with delicious fruits and veggies could be the royal treatment your Lady V so deserves. Queens can be able to have the best of both worlds: Style and grace and a smile on her face. On Lady V’s face that is… All Hail Lady V!